Saturday, February 5, 2011

Swamped

I'm slowly but surely being buried by piles of finished products! I'm working hard to make a lot of stuff for the Canberra Handmade Market which is on in less than 2 weeks!

It will be the biggest event I've traded at so far and I'm excited, but also a little nervous! I'm very much looking forward to it - or at least I will be when all the sewing is done and I've figured out how to fit everything in the car for a 3 hour trip.

We've just had an entire week of +30℃ weather - mostly 34-36℃ and I'm pretty pleased that I got as much done as I did. The words 'one woman sweat shop' come to mind.

Thankfully the cool change has just hit, and desperately needed supplies should be here in the morning so the coming week should be productive too.

No comments:

Post a Comment